Thursday, July 9, 2009

I did it... finally.

Dear Diary:

So I have given into this (almost outdated it seems) blog frenzy. For the longest time I couldn't get over people just wanting to write about their lives with the intention of people, possibly, reading it.

I am actually a veteran of this. I would write in my diary with hopes of someone pulling a Harriet The Spy (yes, that 1996 piece of art with Michelle Trachtenberg, where those snotty kids steal her spy diary and everyone reads it). I use to write in my diary with maybe my boy crushes finding it, the only way they would ever know my true feelings.

So, yeah, maybe I am a bit conceited. Then again, the majority of the Cory Kennedy wannabes who type furious details about their nights at the Social or Wrong Bar while attaching a few blurred, slow-synchro photos mid-script, usually are.

Well, I can't commit to updating this, but here's hoping!

p.s.

new/old love:

No comments:

Post a Comment